STANLEY underwater saws are built to withstand the most demanding underwater conditions. CS11 designed to cut wood structures underwater such as bridge pilings, pier, and dock timbers. Both feature the STANLEY Hyrevz motor for increased durability and power. The power to weight ratio of all chainsaws.
• Direct drive motor - no chain coast when trigger is released
• Integral STANLEY Hyrevz gear motor for durability and power
• Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
• Interlocking safety trigger and hand guard
• Order bar and chain separately – See Chart for Selection
|Model||Capacity||Chain Type||Circuit Type||Flow Range||Working Pressure||Couplers||Hose Whips||Lubrication/ Cooling|
|CS11150D||24,32,36,42 IN / 61,81,91,107 CM||3/8" PITCH||OPEN CENTER||14 GPM / 53 LPM||1500-2000 PSI / 105-140 BAR||YES||YES|