For breaking concrete, asphalt, or rock; professionals turn to hydraulic breakers to get the job done safely and effectively. With several weight classes to choose from it's easy to select the right breaker for the job and because it's hydraulically pow ered high levels of performance can be reached when compared to other tool types.
Compared to other tool platforms, hydraulic breakers offer the following advantages:
● Higher impact than comparably sized alternative platforms
● Zero tool exhaust offers ease of use in confined spaces
● Quieter operation than pneumatic tools allows for use in sensitive areas
● Longer service life due to hydraulic oil continuously lubricating internal parts
● T-Handle or Anti-Vibration handles to meet application needs
● Several models to choose from, designed for work in concrete between 2" - 8"
● Full selection of breaker bits
● High durability
|Model||Part No.||Weight(kg)||Flow (lpm)||Operating Pressure(bar)||Bit Size(Hex)||Handle Type|
CE Model available